Prayer Prompts for December 2013
Our charity for October, November and December 2013 is the Teenage Cancer Trust. Read about their work here
Please pray daily for the work of our Charity for this month, and...
Back to Top
- Advent Sunday. May we prayerfully prepare for the celebration of Jesus Birth.
- For all who work with the homeless.
- For all who raise money for our hospices.
- For Wednesday communion, with coffee and a chat.
- For the McCabe lunch and all who prepare and serve it.
- For those working this weekend.
- For the success and fellowship of the Shepherds' Market
- Sunday, “O Praise Ye The Lord”.
- For all who work in, or pass through, our village.
- For our armed services and auxiliary workers.
- For our Government, that they have integrity.
- For our Parish, Borough and Kent County Councils.
- For the enjoyment of the village pantomime.
- For the evening of Carols by Candlelight.
- Sunday, “O come, O come Emmanuel”
- For teachers during the last week of term.
- For parents, with preparations, panic and packages.
- For those places opening during Christmas to care for the homeless.
- For the lonely at this festive time.
- Last day of term!
- For those who are mourning the death of a loved-one.
- Sunday, For our bellringers and Choir.
- For our flower arrangers.
- For parents with new babies, especially those in intensive care.
- Jesus, born for us.
- St. Stephen's Day. Pray for all in danger for their faith.
- St. John the Evangelist. May we spread your word in all we say or do.
- Holy Innocents Day. Pray for parents and families whose babies were stillborn or died soon after birth.
- St. Thomas of Canterbury.
Pray for our Archbishop, Bishops, Clergy, our Cathedral and Churches and Diocese.
- For a quiet day to reflect.
- The year is almost over, we give thanks for God's love and guidance.